Apply for a water meter

If you live in Knowle, please contact Portsmouth Water and request a meter or call 023 9249 9688.

If you live in Oaklands Hamlet or Upper Rissington, please complete the form below.  We will contact you by your preferred method to discuss the process.  It may not be possible to fit a meter to every property.