Submit a meter reading

If you would like to send us a meter reading you can do this using the form below.

If your property is separately metered (as opposed to being on a metered shared supply) we will charge you based on the volume of water consumed, plus a fee for the standing charge. On occasion we will produce bills based on an estimated read rather than an actual reading. An actual reading will be used once per annum to ensure you are correctly charged.