We deliver our services by working closely with developers and tailoring our package to the needs of the site.
We provide water and waste water networks, onsite sewage treatment with natural wetlands and reed beds that enhance the environment.
To ensure high levels of customer service our onsite water community team manage the drainage system, lakes and green space.
This improves the environment by reducing the strain on already scarce resources while lowering the capital and carbon costs of large expensive pumping stations and pipelines to serve remote developments.
Our preferred solution to new developments is to provide:
- potable water and waste water networks
- a sewerage service with nearby modular treatment
- development-wide non-potable ‘green’ water supplies for toilet flushing, irrigation and non-drinking water use
- adoption and management of onsite sustainable drainage systems (SuDS) and retention lakes
- management and adoption of green spaces.
Unlike other water companies, we have a local community team dedicated to working permanently on site to ensure a sustainable community water experience.
Whatever issue you're facing, we have proven experience of developing water and waste water solutions to meet any challenge.
In July 2009 we pioneered an innovative solution for waste water services at Knowle Village which comprises 750 new homes situated on the site of a former NHS hospital. As a result, we were able to set prices below that of the local water company whilst enhancing the site's biodiversity.