The water retail market is open to businesses, charities and other non-household organisations. Non-household customers are free to choose their water retailer by looking at who has the best deal or offers the best services for them.
Regional water companies will continue to supply your water, treat your wastewater and maintain the water and wastewater pipe networks.
Find out all you need to know about the wholesale/retail process for retailers by emailing email@example.com.
Our Customer Services team will provide you with step-by-step guides and copies of the required documents that must be completed and submitted to the wholesaler for the following processes:
- New Connections
- Confirmation and verification of supply arrangements
- Planned activities and affected services
- Unplanned events and incidents
- Monitoring, investigations, complaints and enquiries
- Trade Effluent
- Allowances, assessments requests and incentive applications
You can upload completed documents to our online portal using the form below, which will be received by the Wholesale Manager.